1. Visa On Arrival (VOA)
Visa On Arrival (VOA) is effective as of the 6th April, 2022. 30 days only and you must purchase the VOA at the airport BEFORE going through customs. The cost is approximately 500.000.00 IDR, $35 USD (YOU MUST HAVE CASH IN MAJOR CURRENCY TO PURCHASE THIS WHEN YOU ARRIVE). The VOA is just a ticket that states that you intend to extend. (And some of you may not wish to, but you must still need to purchase it with the current regulations).
VISA ON ARRIVAL AND THE REGULATIONS IS NOW PERMITTED TO ENTER INDONESIA VIA THESE AIRPORTS BALI JAKARTA, NORTH SUMATRA, EAST JAVA, SOUTH SULAWESI, NORTH SULAWESI, AND YOGYAKARTA DIRECTLY. If you enter Indonesia through one of the main Ports on the Visa On Arrival you will NOT be able to apply for any onshore Visa or Kitas. You will need to leave Indonesia after 60 days and re-enter if you want to stay longer. The Visa On Arrival is currently only applicable to these 72 Countries. Updated list effective 27th May, 2022.
Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Argentina, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, England, Estonia, Filipina, Finlandia, France, Germany, Greece , Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican and Vietnam.
Please find below the requirement for VOA
– 6-month validity passport
– return ticket or ticket to continue the journey to another country
– other documents required by the covid-19 task force (vaccine certificate, health insurance with coverage for covid-19)
2. B211A Visa
B211A is a Single entry visa to enter Indonesia for the countries that not on the VOA or Free Visa lists, The B211A is for tourists or business purpose valid for 60 days.
Note: We will be able to help you arrange the application for these visa with sponsorship :
–Passports valid for at least 12 months at the date of entry
-Scanning of the main page of the passport Details
-Scanning of the passport Cover
-Bank Statement $1500.00 USD equivalent
-Certificate / Card proof of have been received the full dose of covid-19 Vaccine.
-Proof of reservation or payment for quarantine hotel.
-Passport Photo in color 4 x 6 digital.
-Address in original country.
-Address in Indonesia (hotel or villa).
-Personal contact details (phone number, WhatsApp number, email)
-Emergency contact details (family members)
Contact us for further information.
3. Free Visa
The Free 30 days visa is only for foreigners holding the following passports. This cannot be extended, and you will need to leave before your 30 days expires.
-Brunei Darussalam -Philippines
4. VIP Airport Service
We provided personal assistance for your arrival in Bali so you no need in long queue.
Worry-free, as our Personal Assistant will assist you, start by ensuring your international travel requirements as well as your arrival journey at the airport.
-Pick-up at International arrival gate
-COVID-19 task force check-point
-Immigration Assistance (International)
-Assist Custom (IMEI Registration)
Type of KITAS
– Working KITAS, if your plan to working in Indonesia company or freelance to get income from Indonesia (valid for 1years /6 month depend of the Job)
– Foreign Investor KITAS, (cannot get income from Indonesia and cannot Work in Indonesia. but if you Work for overseas company and not get income to Indonesian bank account directly (online working) Valid for 2 years
– Family KITAS, if your partner/ parent Indonesian or a kitas holder, valid for 1 years will not allow you to work in Indonesia
– Retirement KITAS, if you already 55 years old and Will spend your time long term in bali ,valid for 1 years will not allow you to work in Indonesia