Mr Bali Packages 6 Days / 5 Nights Leisure Tour Itinerary :
- Day 1. Hotel Check in
Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai Airport directly transfer to have lunch or dinner at Ayam Tulang Lunak then check in to Hotel. Free at your own leisure.
- Day 2. F/Ubud and Kintamani Tour
Breakfast at hotel. An interesting tour to Batubulan (Barong Dance),Ubud arts Village,Tegalalang rice terrace, Lunch at Grand Puncak Sari restaurant Kintamani, The highlight of the tour will take you to witness the spectacular view of lake & volcano Batur at Kintamani. On the way back to the hotel, stop will also be made to the Tirtha Empul holy spring temple at Tampaksiring and Dinner at Tempo Doloe restauarant And back to hotel.
- Day 3. F/D Beratan Lake Tour
Breakfast at hotel. An exciting tour to Taman Ayun Temple at Mengwi District, Bedugul (Beratan Lake Temple), Lunch at Mentari Restauran. On the way back visit Pacung Rice Terrace, and Tanah Lot (a temple on the rock surrounded by the sea), Dinner at Plaza Dewata chinese Restaurant and back to Hotel.
- Day 4. F/D South Bali Tour
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Tanjung Benoa Water sports like as banana boat, snorkeling, Flying Fish , Jet Sky (ticket for watersports are not included). Next destination visit Pandawa beach and then GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) Cultural Park Lunch at the Berandas restaurant, the figure of the statue is Wisnu God riding on mythical bird Garuda as the symbol of mission of environmental safeguard and world savior . Continuing onto the famous Uluwatu temple, is an architectural marvel situated on the edge of 300 feet steep rock facing the ocean. This temple has some of the exquisite architecture in Bali and was first built on the 11th century. Dinner at Jimbaran seafood Dinner BBQ and back to Hotel.
- Day 5. F/D Besakih Mother Temple Tour Breakfast at hotel,then our driver will pick you up to Kertha Gosa is a building of a kind Jurisdiction in form of Bale for the king who announces the legislation, jurisdiction, penalization etc. The building of Kertha Gosa is very unique and full of high art value, lunch at Mahagiri Restaurant, then visiting Mother Temple is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali which the local people call Pura Besakih. It owns beautiful view from the top of temple area where we can see the wide nature panorama until to the ocean so that way this temple is many visited by tourists from all over the world. Besakih Temple is located in Besakih countryside, Rendang sub district, Karangasem regency, east part of the island. It is located in southwest side bevel of mount Agung, the biggest mounts in Bali. It is because pursuant to Agung Mount confidence is holiest and highest mount in Bali Island. then visiting Gua Lawah or Bat Cave is one of favorite places of interest in Bali and it is located near of hilly bank so it is called reef of Middle hill. This cave is located in Pasinggahan countryside, Dawan sub district, Klungkung Regency, east part of Bali and about 1,5 hours from Denpasar Town. There is a nature cave dwelt by thousands of tail bat located at north side from Jeroan/center of Gua Lawah Temple . Mean while the main road from Klungkung to Amlapura is just in front of the temple. This cave is apposite to the beautiful beach with black sand along the coastal area. Then heading to Kusamba village where we can see traditional salt processing. Dinner at Pawon Pasundan Restaurant Kuta,back to Hotel.
- Day 6. Check out
Breakfast at hotel. Lunch at Golden Palace Chinese Restaurant Kuta, Shopping at Souvenirs Shop until time to transfer out to airport.
|N0.||Hotel *3||2-4 Persons||5-7 Persons||8-10 Persons||11-12 Persons||13-15 Persons|
|1||Kuta Central Park Hotel||USD $325/person||USD $310/person||USD $295/person||USD $285/person||USD $275/person|
|2||Atanaya Hotel Kuta|
|3||Grand Zuri Hotels Kuta|
|4||Harris Mall Bali Galeria|
|5||Fave Hotel Kuta|
|6||Rhadana Hotel Kuta|
Please contact us for any other Hotel/special request!
- Minimum 2 person
- Provision one room/two person extra person with extra bed.
- 50% off Child (2-12year old)
The above rate are included :
- Hotel accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Private tours / no sharing with others
- English Speaking Driver as guide
- Sarong to visit the Temple
- Free Wifi access
- Entrance Fee
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water
- Government taxes
- Private expenses
- Flight ticket
- Tip (Not must)